The primary purpose of the group is to help members group their business by passing referrals. In addition to passing referrals, we look to promote the common business and personal interests of our members. We work to provide:
- Business and personal education
- Sharing ideas, problems, and solutions among like-minded individuals
- Social interaction
The purpose of the group is to generate "Qualified Referrals." The purpose of the group is not simple lead generation. Qualified referrals are warm prospects who are expecting a call or contact from a group member, have given permission to be contacted, or have been given a group member's contact information with the intent of contacting the group member.
Unique Benefits of our Referral Network
- Over a decade of members helping members grow their business
- Get referrals, not leads
- Excellent Business and Personal Education
- Share Your Positive Experiences
- Low monthly dues
- Helping monthly charities
- Only one person from each business type or profession is permitted in the group
- Members may only represent one business category
You must be a positive and supportive member who recognizes that by giving quality business referrals to other members you will in return obtain quality new business referrals. You must also recognize that referrals are generated by not necessarily how many people you know, but rather by how well you know them. When you refer someone, you are endorsing them. You should not endorse to people you do not know.
Since the success of the group is based on relationships, attendance is critical. If you do not attend, members cannot get to know you, you cannot be given the benefit of referrals and you cannot give referrals to other members. When members cannot attend they are encouraged to send someone else to attend for them. If a substitute attends it is not considered an absence.
- If a member misses three meetings in a row, or 25% of the meetings in a quarter, their position may be considered open to be filled by another member. In such cases, the decision to make a position available due to lack of attendance will be decided on by the executive committee.
- If a member misses 50% of the meetings in a quarter, their position is automatically available without further consultation.
- If a member faces extraordinary circumstances, they can apply for a leave of absence.
East Valley Referrals & Networking is a pay as you go Referral Group with an investment of $20.00/month. Visitors can visit twice without any obligation to pay. Dues are used to tip the restaurant server, pay the administrative expenses of the group, make donations to local charitable organization, and underwrite social events for the members.
Entrepreneurs who earn a living outside of a a large bureaucratic organization need an opportunity to meet and share ideas with similar folks. I enjoy meeting likeminded individuals who want to grow a business by helping others grow their business. I have been networking with this group for more than a decade. It has helped me grow a business where more than 85% of my income is from folks that are referred to me by other clients, business partners, and past clients.
At work I am an associate broker, mentor and coach to new Realtors, and a chairperson of the government affairs committee of the local Realtor associations.
Gregory D. Loughridge
I am an independent representative for JuicePlus, a 50 year old US company based in Memphis, TN. I have been with the company for 18 years.
JuicePlus is whole food nutrition, plant powders in capsule and chewable form. It is backed by 41 independent research studies conducted in university hospitals.
We are also the exclusive purveyors of the Tower Garden. JuicePlus is free for kids for up to 4 years with an adult sponsor.
"Inspiring healthy living around the world" is our moniker.
Business Ph: 574-292-6357
AZ Office: 480-689-5483
Mark – Profession: Mortgage Loan Officer – I have decades of industry experience and I am proud to work for a local lender with where I can assist my customers with amazing service, great rates and an array of products to suit every need. Whether you are buying a new home, a second home or an investment property….I can help! Or….looking to remodel your home, consolidate debt or just looking to improve the term or rate of your mortgage, I can help with all your mortgage needs!